Enter more categories, Promo Lions juror urges
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 08:55AM
CANNES - William Rosen, the president of the Promo jury, urged agencies to think more carefully next year about the sub-categories they enter work into.
In the press conference to announce the winners of the Promo Lions, he said: "There were a lot entries that would have picked up more awards if they'd have been submitted into more sub-categories within Promo."
McCann Erickson London entered its "computer tan" work for Skcin into several sub-categories this year and ended up with two bronze awards.
This year, entries into the category were up by 1.4 per cent compared with 2008.
More from Cannes Lions 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media