Enter more categories, Promo Lions juror urges
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 08:55AM
CANNES - William Rosen, the president of the Promo jury, urged agencies to think more carefully next year about the sub-categories they enter work into.
In the press conference to announce the winners of the Promo Lions, he said: "There were a lot entries that would have picked up more awards if they'd have been submitted into more sub-categories within Promo."
McCann Erickson London entered its "computer tan" work for Skcin into several sub-categories this year and ended up with two bronze awards.
This year, entries into the category were up by 1.4 per cent compared with 2008.
More from Cannes Lions 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned