Enter more categories, Promo Lions juror urges
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 08:55AM
CANNES - William Rosen, the president of the Promo jury, urged agencies to think more carefully next year about the sub-categories they enter work into.
In the press conference to announce the winners of the Promo Lions, he said: "There were a lot entries that would have picked up more awards if they'd have been submitted into more sub-categories within Promo."
McCann Erickson London entered its "computer tan" work for Skcin into several sub-categories this year and ended up with two bronze awards.
This year, entries into the category were up by 1.4 per cent compared with 2008.
More from Cannes Lions 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity