Enter more categories, Promo Lions juror urges
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 08:55AM
CANNES - William Rosen, the president of the Promo jury, urged agencies to think more carefully next year about the sub-categories they enter work into.
In the press conference to announce the winners of the Promo Lions, he said: "There were a lot entries that would have picked up more awards if they'd have been submitted into more sub-categories within Promo."
McCann Erickson London entered its "computer tan" work for Skcin into several sub-categories this year and ended up with two bronze awards.
This year, entries into the category were up by 1.4 per cent compared with 2008.
More from Cannes Lions 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner DBG One Limited £Competitive + Benefits, Blackfriars, The City of London
- Marketing Executive Transaction Network Services (UK) Ltd Up to £30,000,
- Group Marketing Manager - Travel/Media - London - £45k Profiles Creative £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Purple Consultancy £100000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show