Enter more categories, Promo Lions juror urges
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 08:55AM
CANNES - William Rosen, the president of the Promo jury, urged agencies to think more carefully next year about the sub-categories they enter work into.
In the press conference to announce the winners of the Promo Lions, he said: "There were a lot entries that would have picked up more awards if they'd have been submitted into more sub-categories within Promo."
McCann Erickson London entered its "computer tan" work for Skcin into several sub-categories this year and ended up with two bronze awards.
This year, entries into the category were up by 1.4 per cent compared with 2008.
More from Cannes Lions 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £50000 Per Annum Competitive + car, bonus and benefits, East Midlands
- Content Planning Account Director Aspire £45000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up