Campaign video - Why were there so few UK winners in the Cannes Direct Lions?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 09:20AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes looks at the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions category.
Watch the video to hear Steve Aldridge, the creative director at Partners Andrews Aldridge, about the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions.
Darren Kay, the joint executive creative director at TMW, also analyses the 2009 winner, McCann Erickson's campaign for Tourism Queensland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham
- Digital Producer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London