Campaign video - Why were there so few UK winners in the Cannes Direct Lions?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 09:20AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes looks at the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions category.
Watch the video to hear Steve Aldridge, the creative director at Partners Andrews Aldridge, about the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions.
Darren Kay, the joint executive creative director at TMW, also analyses the 2009 winner, McCann Erickson's campaign for Tourism Queensland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Planning Executive Salt £28000 - £32000 per annum, Peterborough
- Artworker Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to 22k plus benefits. Twickenham/Teddington area - Telecommunications account. Mark Paine Recruitment To £22,000 plus co. benefits., Richmond/Teddington area