Campaign video - Why were there so few UK winners in the Cannes Direct Lions?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 09:20AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes looks at the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions category.
Watch the video to hear Steve Aldridge, the creative director at Partners Andrews Aldridge, about the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions.
Darren Kay, the joint executive creative director at TMW, also analyses the 2009 winner, McCann Erickson's campaign for Tourism Queensland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push