Campaign video - Why were there so few UK winners in the Cannes Direct Lions?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 09:20AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes looks at the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions category.
Watch the video to hear Steve Aldridge, the creative director at Partners Andrews Aldridge, about the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions.
Darren Kay, the joint executive creative director at TMW, also analyses the 2009 winner, McCann Erickson's campaign for Tourism Queensland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Planning Analyst JV Recruitment £22000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, West Yorkshire
- Project Director Red Sofa London £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Account Director Spotlight Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum + 25 DAYS HOL, West End