Campaign video - Why were there so few UK winners in the Cannes Direct Lions?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 09:20AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes looks at the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions category.
Watch the video to hear Steve Aldridge, the creative director at Partners Andrews Aldridge, about the UK's paltry return in the 2009 Cannes Direct Lions.
Darren Kay, the joint executive creative director at TMW, also analyses the 2009 winner, McCann Erickson's campaign for Tourism Queensland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne