Campaign video - Lord Tim Bell assesses Cannes Lions 2009 PR category entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:30AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes speaks to Lord Tim Bell, the Cannes Lions 2009 PR jury president, about the low number of entries to the category this year.
Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, says that the UK PR industry's dependence on financial and corporate clients puts it at a disadvantage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City