Campaign video - Lord Tim Bell assesses Cannes Lions 2009 PR category entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:30AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes speaks to Lord Tim Bell, the Cannes Lions 2009 PR jury president, about the low number of entries to the category this year.
Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, says that the UK PR industry's dependence on financial and corporate clients puts it at a disadvantage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Director of UK Ad Sales Ultimate Asset £95000 - £115000 per annum + + comms + bens + stock, London
- Account Director, Temp to Perm, Retail, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"