Campaign video - Lord Tim Bell assesses Cannes Lions 2009 PR category entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:30AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes speaks to Lord Tim Bell, the Cannes Lions 2009 PR jury president, about the low number of entries to the category this year.
Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, says that the UK PR industry's dependence on financial and corporate clients puts it at a disadvantage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Designer Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Analytics Lipton Fleming Competitive, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Concept Artist / Mobile Gaming / Berlin / 55 - 65k Red Sofa London €55 - €65 per annum, Berlin
- Social Media Manager - International Content Agency - London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote