Campaign video - Lord Tim Bell assesses Cannes Lions 2009 PR category entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:30AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes speaks to Lord Tim Bell, the Cannes Lions 2009 PR jury president, about the low number of entries to the category this year.
Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, says that the UK PR industry's dependence on financial and corporate clients puts it at a disadvantage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London