Campaign video - Lord Tim Bell assesses Cannes Lions 2009 PR category entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 11:30AM
CANNES - Campaign in Cannes speaks to Lord Tim Bell, the Cannes Lions 2009 PR jury president, about the low number of entries to the category this year.
Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, says that the UK PR industry's dependence on financial and corporate clients puts it at a disadvantage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- INBOUND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PHP Developer (Watford) The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Watford
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure