Campaign video - Bob Greenberg at Cannes Lions 2009
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 2009 02:10PM
CANNES - R/GA founder Bob Greenberg talks to Campaign associate editor Suzanne Bidlake at the Cannes Lions festival
Greenberg talks about this year's lack of parties, and the focus on agencies adjusting to the new digital landscape.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- Media Manager - Client Side Contract Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Media Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £20000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building