Campaign video - Cannes Lions 2009 Media awards
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 June 2009 09:15AM
CANNES - Two members of the Cannes Lions 2009 jury assess this year's crop of awards.
Watch the video to see Paul Woolmington, founding partner, Naked, and Dominique Delport, chief executive, Havas Media, talking about why 2009 is the year of the Asia-Pacific region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media