Campaign video - Cannes Lions 2009 Media awards
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 June 2009 09:15AM
CANNES - Two members of the Cannes Lions 2009 jury assess this year's crop of awards.
Watch the video to see Paul Woolmington, founding partner, Naked, and Dominique Delport, chief executive, Havas Media, talking about why 2009 is the year of the Asia-Pacific region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£46K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits Package, London (Greater)
- Senior Shopper Insights Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£62K + Generous Car Allowance + Bonus, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)