Campaign video - Cannes Lions 2009 Media awards
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 June 2009 09:15AM
CANNES - Two members of the Cannes Lions 2009 jury assess this year's crop of awards.
Watch the video to see Paul Woolmington, founding partner, Naked, and Dominique Delport, chief executive, Havas Media, talking about why 2009 is the year of the Asia-Pacific region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage
- Affiliate Marketing Manager Norton Leigh £30,000, Central London
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- Google reveals most searched-for events in 2013 Zeitgeist campaign