JWT snatches Microsoft's Office US ad account from McCann Erickson
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Microsoft has moved the advertising account for its Office product out of McCann Erickson and into JWT.
It is the second large-scale piece of Microsoft business to move out of IPG this year, after Wunderman picked up the company's global direct marketing business from MRM in April.
JWT was first added to the Microsoft roster in mid-2008 and now handles three parts of the account: People Ready; Bing, its new search engine; and Office.
McCann still works on the Windows Mobile business as well as on Microsoft's new mobile offering, which has been code-named "Pink".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014