JWT snatches Microsoft's Office US ad account from McCann Erickson
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Microsoft has moved the advertising account for its Office product out of McCann Erickson and into JWT.
It is the second large-scale piece of Microsoft business to move out of IPG this year, after Wunderman picked up the company's global direct marketing business from MRM in April.
JWT was first added to the Microsoft roster in mid-2008 and now handles three parts of the account: People Ready; Bing, its new search engine; and Office.
McCann still works on the Windows Mobile business as well as on Microsoft's new mobile offering, which has been code-named "Pink".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy Ã‚£48000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum + car allowance and bonus, Berkshire
- Global Business Intelligence Analyst- FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy Ã‚£33000.00 - Ã‚£38000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- VISUAL DESIGNER - LONDON - Ã‚£35-45K + SHARES + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Shares + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Planner Stopgap Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- B2B Marketing Manager (Business Development) Stopgap Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£38000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton