JWT snatches Microsoft's Office US ad account from McCann Erickson
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Microsoft has moved the advertising account for its Office product out of McCann Erickson and into JWT.
It is the second large-scale piece of Microsoft business to move out of IPG this year, after Wunderman picked up the company's global direct marketing business from MRM in April.
JWT was first added to the Microsoft roster in mid-2008 and now handles three parts of the account: People Ready; Bing, its new search engine; and Office.
McCann still works on the Windows Mobile business as well as on Microsoft's new mobile offering, which has been code-named "Pink".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London