JWT snatches Microsoft's Office US ad account from McCann Erickson
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Microsoft has moved the advertising account for its Office product out of McCann Erickson and into JWT.
It is the second large-scale piece of Microsoft business to move out of IPG this year, after Wunderman picked up the company's global direct marketing business from MRM in April.
JWT was first added to the Microsoft roster in mid-2008 and now handles three parts of the account: People Ready; Bing, its new search engine; and Office.
McCann still works on the Windows Mobile business as well as on Microsoft's new mobile offering, which has been code-named "Pink".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham