Campaign video - Interview with Dave Droga
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - The founder of Droga 5 took time out at Cannes Lions 2009 to talk to Campaign about his role as chairman of the Titanium and Integrated Awards jury.
Droga spoke to Campaign assistant editor Suzanne Bidlake about the winning Obama election campaign, plus the future of film and the UK's performance at the festival.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Publishing Partners) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Incentive + Company Benefits Package,