Campaign video - Interview with Dave Droga
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - The founder of Droga 5 took time out at Cannes Lions 2009 to talk to Campaign about his role as chairman of the Titanium and Integrated Awards jury.
Droga spoke to Campaign assistant editor Suzanne Bidlake about the winning Obama election campaign, plus the future of film and the UK's performance at the festival.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales and Marketing Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, benefits, Warwickshire
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile