Campaign video - Interview with Dave Droga
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - The founder of Droga 5 took time out at Cannes Lions 2009 to talk to Campaign about his role as chairman of the Titanium and Integrated Awards jury.
Droga spoke to Campaign assistant editor Suzanne Bidlake about the winning Obama election campaign, plus the future of film and the UK's performance at the festival.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London