Campaign video - Interview with Dave Droga
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - The founder of Droga 5 took time out at Cannes Lions 2009 to talk to Campaign about his role as chairman of the Titanium and Integrated Awards jury.
Droga spoke to Campaign assistant editor Suzanne Bidlake about the winning Obama election campaign, plus the future of film and the UK's performance at the festival.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated