Campaign video - Interview with Dave Droga
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - The founder of Droga 5 took time out at Cannes Lions 2009 to talk to Campaign about his role as chairman of the Titanium and Integrated Awards jury.
Droga spoke to Campaign assistant editor Suzanne Bidlake about the winning Obama election campaign, plus the future of film and the UK's performance at the festival.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Web Developer Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Brand Manager Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Engagement Executive News UK Competitive, London
- Senior Paid Social Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + other benefits, Leeds