Channel 4 pulls out the stops for 4oD archive launch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Channel 4 is launching a star-studded trail to promote the launch of free archived content on its 4oD video-on-demand service.
Created by 4Creative, the spot follows on from the launch campaign for 4oD, "vending machine", which featured a machine full of Channel 4 talent. The new ad is set in a store with the shelf products representing Channel 4 programmes.
The shop is staffed with Channel 4 talent – including Jon Snow pricing items and Avid Merrion working the checkout.
The spot will break on 3 July during Big Brother and was directed by Tom Tagholm. Archived content, such as Peep Show, Queer As Folk and Trigger Happy TV, will be available free on 4oD from 3 July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Performance Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration