Channel 4 pulls out the stops for 4oD archive launch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Channel 4 is launching a star-studded trail to promote the launch of free archived content on its 4oD video-on-demand service.
Created by 4Creative, the spot follows on from the launch campaign for 4oD, "vending machine", which featured a machine full of Channel 4 talent. The new ad is set in a store with the shelf products representing Channel 4 programmes.
The shop is staffed with Channel 4 talent – including Jon Snow pricing items and Avid Merrion working the checkout.
The spot will break on 3 July during Big Brother and was directed by Tom Tagholm. Archived content, such as Peep Show, Queer As Folk and Trigger Happy TV, will be available free on 4oD from 3 July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Event Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Marketing Director/Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + dependent on experience , Potters Bar
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - PRINT, DESIGN - £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, West London