Channel 4 pulls out the stops for 4oD archive launch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Channel 4 is launching a star-studded trail to promote the launch of free archived content on its 4oD video-on-demand service.
Created by 4Creative, the spot follows on from the launch campaign for 4oD, "vending machine", which featured a machine full of Channel 4 talent. The new ad is set in a store with the shelf products representing Channel 4 programmes.
The shop is staffed with Channel 4 talent – including Jon Snow pricing items and Avid Merrion working the checkout.
The spot will break on 3 July during Big Brother and was directed by Tom Tagholm. Archived content, such as Peep Show, Queer As Folk and Trigger Happy TV, will be available free on 4oD from 3 July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media