Channel 4 pulls out the stops for 4oD archive launch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Channel 4 is launching a star-studded trail to promote the launch of free archived content on its 4oD video-on-demand service.
Created by 4Creative, the spot follows on from the launch campaign for 4oD, "vending machine", which featured a machine full of Channel 4 talent. The new ad is set in a store with the shelf products representing Channel 4 programmes.
The shop is staffed with Channel 4 talent – including Jon Snow pricing items and Avid Merrion working the checkout.
The spot will break on 3 July during Big Brother and was directed by Tom Tagholm. Archived content, such as Peep Show, Queer As Folk and Trigger Happy TV, will be available free on 4oD from 3 July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Data Analyst with Creative Agency Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Group Account Director/Business Director | Ã‚£70-80K Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£70000.00 - Ã‚£80000.00 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- CRM Manager (9 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£27000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative Research Trace £30,000 to £50,000 per annum, Central London
- Product Marketing Manager - Business Services, Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £45k, Manchester, Greater Manchester