Fallon appoints Augusto Sola as new creative director
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Fallon has poached Mother's award-winning creative Augusto Sola to take the role of creative director at the agency.
Sola, who picked up a gold at last week's Cannes Lions for his work on Stella 4%, will join Fallon in the next couple of weeks.
In his new role, he will work across Fallon's client base, which includes Cadbury, Sony and Orange.
Sola, a copywriter, has already worked on the Orange business, picking up several awards on the Gold Spot account while the business was at Mother, including a yellow Pencil at the D&AD Awards last month.
The Gold Spot account moved in August last year, following Orange's decision to consolidate its business into Fallon.
Sola, who joined Mother as a copywriter in 2005, has worked on a number of other award-winning campaigns, including the Edinburgh International Film Festival-winning Eurostar-funded film Somers Town. His "Rio" campaign for Orange also secured a yellow Pencil at D&AD in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager - Bristol - Full & Part Time Sanderson Recruitment £28305.00 - £34965.00 per annum, Bristol
- Group Account Director with Digital Creative Agency Gemini Search £70000 per annum + 10k bonus + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum, South West London
- Senior Comms Planner - £30K - Sport's Broadcaster!! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Account Director. Red Sofa London £48000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign