Fallon appoints Augusto Sola as new creative director
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Fallon has poached Mother's award-winning creative Augusto Sola to take the role of creative director at the agency.
Sola, who picked up a gold at last week's Cannes Lions for his work on Stella 4%, will join Fallon in the next couple of weeks.
In his new role, he will work across Fallon's client base, which includes Cadbury, Sony and Orange.
Sola, a copywriter, has already worked on the Orange business, picking up several awards on the Gold Spot account while the business was at Mother, including a yellow Pencil at the D&AD Awards last month.
The Gold Spot account moved in August last year, following Orange's decision to consolidate its business into Fallon.
Sola, who joined Mother as a copywriter in 2005, has worked on a number of other award-winning campaigns, including the Edinburgh International Film Festival-winning Eurostar-funded film Somers Town. His "Rio" campaign for Orange also secured a yellow Pencil at D&AD in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Software SolutionsPT To £30,000 + Bonus and Generous Benefits, SK8 3GX, Cheadle
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff