Fallon appoints Augusto Sola as new creative director
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Fallon has poached Mother's award-winning creative Augusto Sola to take the role of creative director at the agency.
Sola, who picked up a gold at last week's Cannes Lions for his work on Stella 4%, will join Fallon in the next couple of weeks.
In his new role, he will work across Fallon's client base, which includes Cadbury, Sony and Orange.
Sola, a copywriter, has already worked on the Orange business, picking up several awards on the Gold Spot account while the business was at Mother, including a yellow Pencil at the D&AD Awards last month.
The Gold Spot account moved in August last year, following Orange's decision to consolidate its business into Fallon.
Sola, who joined Mother as a copywriter in 2005, has worked on a number of other award-winning campaigns, including the Edinburgh International Film Festival-winning Eurostar-funded film Somers Town. His "Rio" campaign for Orange also secured a yellow Pencil at D&AD in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Major Players £90000 - £110000 per annum, London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Stopgap £32000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account