Fallon appoints Augusto Sola as new creative director
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Fallon has poached Mother's award-winning creative Augusto Sola to take the role of creative director at the agency.
Sola, who picked up a gold at last week's Cannes Lions for his work on Stella 4%, will join Fallon in the next couple of weeks.
In his new role, he will work across Fallon's client base, which includes Cadbury, Sony and Orange.
Sola, a copywriter, has already worked on the Orange business, picking up several awards on the Gold Spot account while the business was at Mother, including a yellow Pencil at the D&AD Awards last month.
The Gold Spot account moved in August last year, following Orange's decision to consolidate its business into Fallon.
Sola, who joined Mother as a copywriter in 2005, has worked on a number of other award-winning campaigns, including the Edinburgh International Film Festival-winning Eurostar-funded film Somers Town. His "Rio" campaign for Orange also secured a yellow Pencil at D&AD in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- Event Co-ordinator Stopgap £24000 per annum + Benefits, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad