Unilever calls global media review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Unilever is reviewing its global media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth more than £3 billion.
The WPP-owned Mindshare handles the Unilever account in the UK, the US and most European markets. The UK account is worth £148 million.
Omnicom and Interpublic handle the account in other key markets. All three agency groups are being invited to repitch for the account.
The markets included in the review are North America, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, India and China.
Mindshare won Unilever’s £680 million European media account in 2004, beating Initiative and Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'