Unilever calls global media review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Unilever is reviewing its global media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth more than £3 billion.
The WPP-owned Mindshare handles the Unilever account in the UK, the US and most European markets. The UK account is worth £148 million.
Omnicom and Interpublic handle the account in other key markets. All three agency groups are being invited to repitch for the account.
The markets included in the review are North America, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, India and China.
Mindshare won Unilever’s £680 million European media account in 2004, beating Initiative and Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consumer PR Account Manager Black Cherry Recruitment £25-£30K, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- PPC Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £32000 per annum + beneifts, London
- Digital Director Aspire £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager | £70,000 Dynamic New Alliances £40000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior PPC Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £27000 per hour + benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy