Unilever calls global media review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Unilever is reviewing its global media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth more than £3 billion.
The WPP-owned Mindshare handles the Unilever account in the UK, the US and most European markets. The UK account is worth £148 million.
Omnicom and Interpublic handle the account in other key markets. All three agency groups are being invited to repitch for the account.
The markets included in the review are North America, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, India and China.
Mindshare won Unilever’s £680 million European media account in 2004, beating Initiative and Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts