Unilever calls global media review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Unilever is reviewing its global media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth more than £3 billion.
The WPP-owned Mindshare handles the Unilever account in the UK, the US and most European markets. The UK account is worth £148 million.
Omnicom and Interpublic handle the account in other key markets. All three agency groups are being invited to repitch for the account.
The markets included in the review are North America, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, India and China.
Mindshare won Unilever’s £680 million European media account in 2004, beating Initiative and Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Business Development Manager - £45-50k - (£80-100k OTE) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + (£80-100k OTE) + benefits , Bristol
- Business Development Manager £45-50k basic (£80-100k OTE) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + (£80-100k OTE) + benefits , Leeds
- Senior Planner - 4 Days Part Time Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Car Account] - Advertising Agency Fill Recruitment c£55k+, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)