Unilever calls global media review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 July 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Unilever is reviewing its global media planning and buying account, estimated to be worth more than £3 billion.
The WPP-owned Mindshare handles the Unilever account in the UK, the US and most European markets. The UK account is worth £148 million.
Omnicom and Interpublic handle the account in other key markets. All three agency groups are being invited to repitch for the account.
The markets included in the review are North America, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, India and China.
Mindshare won Unilever’s £680 million European media account in 2004, beating Initiative and Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff