Selfridges time-travels into the future as part of centenary celebrations
LONDON - Selfridges is launching a window installation this week which imagines life in 100 years' time as part of its centenary celebrations.
The Wieden + Kennedy-created display, called ‘Future A-Z, consists of 26 fantastical inventions, including airbag cycle helmets and designer organs. Rather than looking at its past, the retailer is giving consumers a glimpse of what things could be like in 2109.
Selfridges is running a competition offering the public the chance to create the ‘X' invention. The winner will receive a £500 Selfridges gift card and have their name featured on the window along with their invention from August. The competition will also be promoted via a viral film on the retailer's website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge