Selfridges time-travels into the future as part of centenary celebrations
LONDON - Selfridges is launching a window installation this week which imagines life in 100 years' time as part of its centenary celebrations.
The Wieden + Kennedy-created display, called ‘Future A-Z, consists of 26 fantastical inventions, including airbag cycle helmets and designer organs. Rather than looking at its past, the retailer is giving consumers a glimpse of what things could be like in 2109.
Selfridges is running a competition offering the public the chance to create the ‘X' invention. The winner will receive a £500 Selfridges gift card and have their name featured on the window along with their invention from August. The competition will also be promoted via a viral film on the retailer's website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region