Lurpak appoints Outside Line to digital account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 July 2009 02:55PM
LONDON - Arla Foods UK has appointed the independent digital agency Outside Line to handle online creative for its Lurpak brand,
Outside Line won the business after a pitch against five other agencies including the incumbent, Carlson Marketing.
The agency developed an approach based around web applications and a full social media campaign.
Charlotte Buswell, the Lurpak brand manager, said: "Outside Line won the pitch due to its fantastic creative ideas and the strategic direction they plan to take Lurpak digital in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London