Lurpak appoints Outside Line to digital account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 July 2009 02:55PM
LONDON - Arla Foods UK has appointed the independent digital agency Outside Line to handle online creative for its Lurpak brand,
Outside Line won the business after a pitch against five other agencies including the incumbent, Carlson Marketing.
The agency developed an approach based around web applications and a full social media campaign.
Charlotte Buswell, the Lurpak brand manager, said: "Outside Line won the pitch due to its fantastic creative ideas and the strategic direction they plan to take Lurpak digital in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne