Lurpak appoints Outside Line to digital account
LONDON - Arla Foods UK has appointed the independent digital agency Outside Line to handle online creative for its Lurpak brand,
Outside Line won the business after a pitch against five other agencies including the incumbent, Carlson Marketing.
The agency developed an approach based around web applications and a full social media campaign.
Charlotte Buswell, the Lurpak brand manager, said: "Outside Line won the pitch due to its fantastic creative ideas and the strategic direction they plan to take Lurpak digital in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- TEMPORARY ART & EDITORIAL CO-ORDINATOR Creative Recruitment £35000 - £39000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Manager - Beauty and entertainment clients! Section:Media Ltd £35,000 - £40,000, London
- Senior research executive - Online Research Elizabeth Norman International £26000 - £32000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer Section:Media Ltd £25,000 - £29,000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands adds lead generation to
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.