Lurpak appoints Outside Line to digital account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 July 2009 02:55PM
LONDON - Arla Foods UK has appointed the independent digital agency Outside Line to handle online creative for its Lurpak brand,
Outside Line won the business after a pitch against five other agencies including the incumbent, Carlson Marketing.
The agency developed an approach based around web applications and a full social media campaign.
Charlotte Buswell, the Lurpak brand manager, said: "Outside Line won the pitch due to its fantastic creative ideas and the strategic direction they plan to take Lurpak digital in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood