Barclaycard launches 'waterslide' iPhone game
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 09:15AM
LONDON - Barclaycard is launching a free iPhone game to link with the latest airing of its "waterslide" ad campaign.
The game, called Waterslide Extreme, will be available as an iPhone application from mid-July.
Created by fishlabs and Dare, the game involves steering a character down increasingly difficult waterslides in a recreation of Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s TV ad.
The TV ad has returned to screens this week, with extra footage accessible via Sky’s new green button technology.
Paul Troy, the head of advertising and sponsorship at Barclaycard, said: "The launch of the iPhone game is a first in financial services – the 'waterslide' ad has engaged millions online and this game gives consumers the opportunity to go on the waterslide themselves."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure