Barclaycard launches 'waterslide' iPhone game
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 09:15AM
LONDON - Barclaycard is launching a free iPhone game to link with the latest airing of its "waterslide" ad campaign.
The game, called Waterslide Extreme, will be available as an iPhone application from mid-July.
Created by fishlabs and Dare, the game involves steering a character down increasingly difficult waterslides in a recreation of Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s TV ad.
The TV ad has returned to screens this week, with extra footage accessible via Sky’s new green button technology.
Paul Troy, the head of advertising and sponsorship at Barclaycard, said: "The launch of the iPhone game is a first in financial services – the 'waterslide' ad has engaged millions online and this game gives consumers the opportunity to go on the waterslide themselves."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Designer (Dubai) MCG Associates Up to GBP60,000 a year tax free + benefits (including annual flights home) + relocation assistance., Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Creative Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media