Public View - Budweiser 'lyrics' by DDB London
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - DDB London's latest ad for Budweiser features a Beatles song, the lyrics of which are represented from a train window - but did the public think the ad was on track?
Watch the video above to find out.
View the original ad: Budweiser 'lyrics' by DDB London
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Middle-Weight Flash Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media