Public View - Budweiser 'lyrics' by DDB London
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - DDB London's latest ad for Budweiser features a Beatles song, the lyrics of which are represented from a train window - but did the public think the ad was on track?
Watch the video above to find out.
View the original ad: Budweiser 'lyrics' by DDB London
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity