Public View - Budweiser 'lyrics' by DDB London
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - DDB London's latest ad for Budweiser features a Beatles song, the lyrics of which are represented from a train window - but did the public think the ad was on track?
Watch the video above to find out.
View the original ad: Budweiser 'lyrics' by DDB London
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Copywriter Major Players £28000 per annum, London
- Trading Media Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Technical Development Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Leicestershire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept