Nike launches tribute film to Roger Federer's Grand Slam record
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - Nike yesterday launched a 30-second video celebrating Roger Federer's Wimbledon men's singles win, which gave him a record-breaking 15th Grand Slam title.
The 30-second film, which aired on BBC1 straight after the match, with the Nike branding removed, features sports icons Serena Williams, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, John McEnroe.
It also features Pete Sampras, who held the Grand Slam record for seven years up until Federer's win against Andy Roddick yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne