Nike launches tribute film to Roger Federer's Grand Slam record
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - Nike yesterday launched a 30-second video celebrating Roger Federer's Wimbledon men's singles win, which gave him a record-breaking 15th Grand Slam title.
The 30-second film, which aired on BBC1 straight after the match, with the Nike branding removed, features sports icons Serena Williams, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, John McEnroe.
It also features Pete Sampras, who held the Grand Slam record for seven years up until Federer's win against Andy Roddick yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Manager Pitch Consultants £32000 - £36000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control