Nike launches tribute film to Roger Federer's Grand Slam record
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - Nike yesterday launched a 30-second video celebrating Roger Federer's Wimbledon men's singles win, which gave him a record-breaking 15th Grand Slam title.
The 30-second film, which aired on BBC1 straight after the match, with the Nike branding removed, features sports icons Serena Williams, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, John McEnroe.
It also features Pete Sampras, who held the Grand Slam record for seven years up until Federer's win against Andy Roddick yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative - Multi-award winning innovation agency who fuse commercial and creative Bamboo Crowd £40k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"