Nike launches tribute film to Roger Federer's Grand Slam record
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - Nike yesterday launched a 30-second video celebrating Roger Federer's Wimbledon men's singles win, which gave him a record-breaking 15th Grand Slam title.
The 30-second film, which aired on BBC1 straight after the match, with the Nike branding removed, features sports icons Serena Williams, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, John McEnroe.
It also features Pete Sampras, who held the Grand Slam record for seven years up until Federer's win against Andy Roddick yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views