Nike launches tribute film to Roger Federer's Grand Slam record
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - Nike yesterday launched a 30-second video celebrating Roger Federer's Wimbledon men's singles win, which gave him a record-breaking 15th Grand Slam title.
The 30-second film, which aired on BBC1 straight after the match, with the Nike branding removed, features sports icons Serena Williams, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, John McEnroe.
It also features Pete Sampras, who held the Grand Slam record for seven years up until Federer's win against Andy Roddick yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Strategist - Multi platform/Solutions The Media Exchange Basic salary up to £80k plus commission and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING EXECUTIVE - CONFERENCE / EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- SENIOR CREATIVE - INTEGRATED CREATIVE AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign