COI looks for underage alcohol comms planning account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 03:25PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF) is holding a pitch to appoint a communications planning agency ahead of a campaign to supports its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Three agencies will pitch for the business through COI as the DCSF aims to influence the behaviour of children, young people and their parents towards alcohol.
The competing agencies are Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest.
The DCSF wants the winning agency to help promote a sensible relationship with alcohol and to support existing campaigns through the Department of Health and the Home Office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Zebra People £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - CRM - £50-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Central London
- SOCIAL MEDIA SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - WEST END - TO £29,000 D Salt £28000 - £29000 per annum + excellent benefits!!, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure