COI looks for underage alcohol comms planning account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 03:25PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF) is holding a pitch to appoint a communications planning agency ahead of a campaign to supports its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Three agencies will pitch for the business through COI as the DCSF aims to influence the behaviour of children, young people and their parents towards alcohol.
The competing agencies are Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest.
The DCSF wants the winning agency to help promote a sensible relationship with alcohol and to support existing campaigns through the Department of Health and the Home Office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Planner- Consumer Electronics Giant - £35K!! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Comms Executive- £25K - Gaming brand!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Suffolk
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film