COI looks for underage alcohol comms planning account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 03:25PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF) is holding a pitch to appoint a communications planning agency ahead of a campaign to supports its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Three agencies will pitch for the business through COI as the DCSF aims to influence the behaviour of children, young people and their parents towards alcohol.
The competing agencies are Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest.
The DCSF wants the winning agency to help promote a sensible relationship with alcohol and to support existing campaigns through the Department of Health and the Home Office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge