COI looks for underage alcohol comms planning account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 03:25PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF) is holding a pitch to appoint a communications planning agency ahead of a campaign to supports its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Three agencies will pitch for the business through COI as the DCSF aims to influence the behaviour of children, young people and their parents towards alcohol.
The competing agencies are Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest.
The DCSF wants the winning agency to help promote a sensible relationship with alcohol and to support existing campaigns through the Department of Health and the Home Office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England