COI looks for underage alcohol comms planning account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 03:25PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF) is holding a pitch to appoint a communications planning agency ahead of a campaign to supports its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Three agencies will pitch for the business through COI as the DCSF aims to influence the behaviour of children, young people and their parents towards alcohol.
The competing agencies are Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest.
The DCSF wants the winning agency to help promote a sensible relationship with alcohol and to support existing campaigns through the Department of Health and the Home Office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR CONTRACT OR PERM FMCG - digi and ATL Barker Graves £60K PLUS BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Networked Agency - Central London - £60k-£70k Fill Recruitment £60,000-£70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Print Project Manager Creative Recruitment £24000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Scorch London £25,000-£35,000 based on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director four23 DOE, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook