Adland's next creative leaders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Their names will be familiar, but which of this talented crop will have what it takes to become an executive creative director?
View our picture gallery above.
See the full feature, with lowdowns of all these creatives in this week's Campaign magazine.
Adam Chiappe & Matt Saunby
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Favourite ad: "We haven't made it yet"
Sam Oliver & Shishir Patel
Favourite ad: VW 'nightdrive'
Favourite ad: Honda 'grrr'
Rob Potts & Andy Jex
Saatchi & Saatchi
Favourite ad: Radio 1Xtra 'street music'
Simon Labbett & David Gamble
Favourite ad: Guinness' first ever website
Matt Doman & Ian Heartfield
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Favourite ad: Guinness 'noitulove'
Chris Bovill & John Allison
Favourite ad: Skoda 'cake'
Ben Tollett & Emer Stamp
Adam & Eve
Favourite ad: "We don't have a favourite"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Sales Manager - premium mobile platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + +comm, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Producer/Project Manager Salt £200 - £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Advertising Operations Manager Ascent Solutions £37,500 + Great corporate benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/JUNIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Retail, telcos, mobile, brand portfolio, up to £40k Judi Patton up to £40k, London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIGITAL - WEST LONDON - £60-65K Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills