Adland's next creative leaders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Their names will be familiar, but which of this talented crop will have what it takes to become an executive creative director?
View our picture gallery above.
See the full feature, with lowdowns of all these creatives in this week's Campaign magazine.
Adam Chiappe & Matt Saunby
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Favourite ad: "We haven't made it yet"
Sam Oliver & Shishir Patel
Favourite ad: VW 'nightdrive'
Favourite ad: Honda 'grrr'
Rob Potts & Andy Jex
Saatchi & Saatchi
Favourite ad: Radio 1Xtra 'street music'
Simon Labbett & David Gamble
Favourite ad: Guinness' first ever website
Matt Doman & Ian Heartfield
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Favourite ad: Guinness 'noitulove'
Chris Bovill & John Allison
Favourite ad: Skoda 'cake'
Ben Tollett & Emer Stamp
Adam & Eve
Favourite ad: "We don't have a favourite"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas