Adland's next creative leaders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Their names will be familiar, but which of this talented crop will have what it takes to become an executive creative director?
View our picture gallery above.
See the full feature, with lowdowns of all these creatives in this week's Campaign magazine.
Adam Chiappe & Matt Saunby
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Favourite ad: "We haven't made it yet"
Sam Oliver & Shishir Patel
Favourite ad: VW 'nightdrive'
Favourite ad: Honda 'grrr'
Rob Potts & Andy Jex
Saatchi & Saatchi
Favourite ad: Radio 1Xtra 'street music'
Simon Labbett & David Gamble
Favourite ad: Guinness' first ever website
Matt Doman & Ian Heartfield
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Favourite ad: Guinness 'noitulove'
Chris Bovill & John Allison
Favourite ad: Skoda 'cake'
Ben Tollett & Emer Stamp
Adam & Eve
Favourite ad: "We don't have a favourite"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned