Adland's next creative leaders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Their names will be familiar, but which of this talented crop will have what it takes to become an executive creative director?
View our picture gallery above.
See the full feature, with lowdowns of all these creatives in this week's Campaign magazine.
Adam Chiappe & Matt Saunby
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Favourite ad: "We haven't made it yet"
Sam Oliver & Shishir Patel
Favourite ad: VW 'nightdrive'
Favourite ad: Honda 'grrr'
Rob Potts & Andy Jex
Saatchi & Saatchi
Favourite ad: Radio 1Xtra 'street music'
Simon Labbett & David Gamble
Favourite ad: Guinness' first ever website
Matt Doman & Ian Heartfield
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Favourite ad: Guinness 'noitulove'
Chris Bovill & John Allison
Favourite ad: Skoda 'cake'
Ben Tollett & Emer Stamp
Adam & Eve
Favourite ad: "We don't have a favourite"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile