Adland's next creative leaders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Their names will be familiar, but which of this talented crop will have what it takes to become an executive creative director?
View our picture gallery above.
See the full feature, with lowdowns of all these creatives in this week's Campaign magazine.
Adam Chiappe & Matt Saunby
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Favourite ad: "We haven't made it yet"
Sam Oliver & Shishir Patel
Favourite ad: VW 'nightdrive'
Favourite ad: Honda 'grrr'
Rob Potts & Andy Jex
Saatchi & Saatchi
Favourite ad: Radio 1Xtra 'street music'
Simon Labbett & David Gamble
Favourite ad: Guinness' first ever website
Matt Doman & Ian Heartfield
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Favourite ad: Guinness 'noitulove'
Chris Bovill & John Allison
Favourite ad: Skoda 'cake'
Ben Tollett & Emer Stamp
Adam & Eve
Favourite ad: "We don't have a favourite"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account director > FAMOUS BRANDS > working with GLOBAL FILMMAKERS > CONTENT collectivo Up to £45,000 + good bens, London (Greater)
- account manager > FAMOUS BRANDS > working with global filmmakers > CONTENT collectivo up to £27,000 + good benefits, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager or Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £30k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Planner air recruitment Up to £65K dependent on experience (plus bonuses), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £40K dependent on experience (plus bonuses), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign