Adland's next creative leaders
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Their names will be familiar, but which of this talented crop will have what it takes to become an executive creative director?
View our picture gallery above.
See the full feature, with lowdowns of all these creatives in this week's Campaign magazine.
Adam Chiappe & Matt Saunby
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Favourite ad: "We haven't made it yet"
Sam Oliver & Shishir Patel
Favourite ad: VW 'nightdrive'
Favourite ad: Honda 'grrr'
Rob Potts & Andy Jex
Saatchi & Saatchi
Favourite ad: Radio 1Xtra 'street music'
Simon Labbett & David Gamble
Favourite ad: Guinness' first ever website
Matt Doman & Ian Heartfield
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Favourite ad: Guinness 'noitulove'
Chris Bovill & John Allison
Favourite ad: Skoda 'cake'
Ben Tollett & Emer Stamp
Adam & Eve
Favourite ad: "We don't have a favourite"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, Slough
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- Integrated Marketing Agency: Global Fashion Brand / £50-60k Rocket Recruitment £45,000 - 60,000 + benefits , Central London
- Interim Marketing & E-Commerce Director Stopgap £500 - £700 per day, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependant on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office