Birds Eye hires BBDO network for ad task across Europe
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 July 2009 12:40PM
LONDON - BBDO has expanded its relationship with Birds Eye Iglo by winning the frozen food company's advertising across Europe.
The win builds on the capture of the UK Birds Eye account by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in 2007 following a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The BBDO network will now work with the FMCG company in six markets – Germany, Austria, Belgium, Portugal, the Netherlands and France as well as working with Birds Eye on exploring new markets.
Recent activity from AMV for Birds Eye includes the good mood food campaign featuring the Madness frontman Suggs and the current take a fresh look at Birds Eye work.
Alex von den Steinen, the chief marketing officer at Birds Eye, said: "The great work that we have done with AMV in the UK to communicate the benefits of Birds Eye frozen food was a driving factor in our decision to extend the partnership."
Birds Eye was sold by Unilever to the investment group Permira for £1.15 billion in 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director £55k Barker Graves c£55k, Central London
- Senior Account Director [Maternity Cover] - Networked Agency Fill Recruitment £60k+ pro rata, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager [Automotive] - Excellent London Agency Fill Recruitment c£30k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)