Virgin Holidays appoints marketing optimisation company
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 13 July 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed marketing optimisation company Coremetrics to drive online conversions and bookings and increase average transaction values, following a pitch.
Coremetrics Analytics will provide Virgin Holidays with data on online customer behaviour, website performance and marketing effectiveness, enabling the transatlantic tour operator to continually monitor and adapt its digital campaigns.
Virgin Holidays will be supplied with insight into online customer behaviour to inform and personalise its online marketing campaigns and website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
- Lead User Experience Designer -London - £55,000-£65,000 Digital Gurus £60 - £70 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
- Web Development Manager NG Digital Marketing 30-35k DOE, South West
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.