Virgin Holidays appoints marketing optimisation company
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 13 July 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed marketing optimisation company Coremetrics to drive online conversions and bookings and increase average transaction values, following a pitch.
Coremetrics Analytics will provide Virgin Holidays with data on online customer behaviour, website performance and marketing effectiveness, enabling the transatlantic tour operator to continually monitor and adapt its digital campaigns.
Virgin Holidays will be supplied with insight into online customer behaviour to inform and personalise its online marketing campaigns and website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne