Virgin Holidays appoints marketing optimisation company
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 13 July 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed marketing optimisation company Coremetrics to drive online conversions and bookings and increase average transaction values, following a pitch.
Coremetrics Analytics will provide Virgin Holidays with data on online customer behaviour, website performance and marketing effectiveness, enabling the transatlantic tour operator to continually monitor and adapt its digital campaigns.
Virgin Holidays will be supplied with insight into online customer behaviour to inform and personalise its online marketing campaigns and website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake