Virgin Holidays appoints marketing optimisation company
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 13 July 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed marketing optimisation company Coremetrics to drive online conversions and bookings and increase average transaction values, following a pitch.
Coremetrics Analytics will provide Virgin Holidays with data on online customer behaviour, website performance and marketing effectiveness, enabling the transatlantic tour operator to continually monitor and adapt its digital campaigns.
Virgin Holidays will be supplied with insight into online customer behaviour to inform and personalise its online marketing campaigns and website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Account Director: up to £60K Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London