Virgin Holidays appoints marketing optimisation company
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 13 July 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - Virgin Holidays has appointed marketing optimisation company Coremetrics to drive online conversions and bookings and increase average transaction values, following a pitch.
Coremetrics Analytics will provide Virgin Holidays with data on online customer behaviour, website performance and marketing effectiveness, enabling the transatlantic tour operator to continually monitor and adapt its digital campaigns.
Virgin Holidays will be supplied with insight into online customer behaviour to inform and personalise its online marketing campaigns and website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategic & Insights - Retail Design to £70k Network Career Consultants £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail / FMCG Royds Raphael c£40k+generous bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief