New hires boost Titan sales team
mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 July 2009 02:08PM
LONDON - Titan Outdoor has bolstered its sales team by appointing former Starcom MediaVest Group director Yoko De Souza to the new role of business development director and former Avanti Screenmedia manager Bill Vidal as senior account manager.
De Souza will focus on developing relationships at client level and will aim to increase the amount clients spend on out-of-home media.
Prior to working at Starcom MediaVest Group as marketing and business development director, De Souza was director of client planning at JCDecaux. She will report to national sales director Ged Weston.
Vidal will be responsible for sales from the media agencies Mediaedge:cia and Maxus. Most recently, he was senior account manager at Avanti Screenmedia.
He has seven years' experience in outdoor and previously worked at out-of-home agency Posterscope and now-defunct outdoor media owner Streetbroadcast.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London