Celebrity Sell Out: David Beckham turns down Armani ad with Angelina Jolie
LONDON - Emporio Armani brand ambassador David Beckham has turned down the opportunity to pose with Angelina Jolie in an ad for the brand.
According to reports, Beckham has said he would refuse to take part in the ads for a new Emporio range because "he is married".
Read Celebrity Sell Out's take on Beckham's refusal to take part in the ads without his wife.
Other Celebrity Sell Out posts:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account