Celebrity Sell Out: David Beckham turns down Armani ad with Angelina Jolie
LONDON - Emporio Armani brand ambassador David Beckham has turned down the opportunity to pose with Angelina Jolie in an ad for the brand.
According to reports, Beckham has said he would refuse to take part in the ads for a new Emporio range because "he is married".
Read Celebrity Sell Out's take on Beckham's refusal to take part in the ads without his wife.
Other Celebrity Sell Out posts:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- CRM Manager (9 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£27000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative Research Trace £30,000 to £50,000 per annum, Central London
- Product Marketing Manager - Business Services, Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £45k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Head of PR and Public Affairs (12 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£54000 - Ã‚£68000 per annum + pro rata, West Midlands