Celebrity Sell Out: David Beckham turns down Armani ad with Angelina Jolie
LONDON - Emporio Armani brand ambassador David Beckham has turned down the opportunity to pose with Angelina Jolie in an ad for the brand.
According to reports, Beckham has said he would refuse to take part in the ads for a new Emporio range because "he is married".
Read Celebrity Sell Out's take on Beckham's refusal to take part in the ads without his wife.
Other Celebrity Sell Out posts:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Editor / Copywriter - C. London - Real Estate Giant Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands