Celebrity Sell Out: David Beckham turns down Armani ad with Angelina Jolie
LONDON - Emporio Armani brand ambassador David Beckham has turned down the opportunity to pose with Angelina Jolie in an ad for the brand.
According to reports, Beckham has said he would refuse to take part in the ads for a new Emporio range because "he is married".
Read Celebrity Sell Out's take on Beckham's refusal to take part in the ads without his wife.
Other Celebrity Sell Out posts:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Senior Manager Loyalty Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Account Manager: Ecommerce Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Stockport
- Senior Account Director Tomorrow Recruitment £55000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- 2014 'annus horribilis' says Maurice Lévy
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work