Samsung renews shirt sponsorship deal with Chelsea FC
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 02:50PM
LONDON - Chelsea Football Club has announced that Korean electronics giant Samsung has renewed its shirt sponsorship.
The three-year deal commences following the completion of the 2009/10 football season. The new Sponsorship package gives Samsung additional rights.
The deal was unveiled by the club and its principal partner today at Chelsea FC's training base in Cobham.
Samsung has been a sponsor of the premiership club since 2005 when it agreed a deal worth an estimated £55m over five years.
Chelsea FC CEO Peter Kenyon decline to comment on the financial investment but said the deal would mutually benefit both club and sponsor.
Last month premiership rival Manchester United also signed a lucrative sponsorship deal with US finance brand Aon.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London