Samsung renews shirt sponsorship deal with Chelsea FC
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 02:50PM
LONDON - Chelsea Football Club has announced that Korean electronics giant Samsung has renewed its shirt sponsorship.
The three-year deal commences following the completion of the 2009/10 football season. The new Sponsorship package gives Samsung additional rights.
The deal was unveiled by the club and its principal partner today at Chelsea FC's training base in Cobham.
Samsung has been a sponsor of the premiership club since 2005 when it agreed a deal worth an estimated £55m over five years.
Chelsea FC CEO Peter Kenyon decline to comment on the financial investment but said the deal would mutually benefit both club and sponsor.
Last month premiership rival Manchester United also signed a lucrative sponsorship deal with US finance brand Aon.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25k - £30k, St Ives
- Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £90000 - £98000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Interim Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Project Manager/production manager become £32k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)