Batiste Dry Shampoo runs ticket promotion to V Festival
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - Hair care brand Batiste Dry Shampoo is launching a summer campaign to promote its Original, Tropical and Blush variants.
It has teamed up with music event V Festival to promote the range, as the company says the products are ideal for festival goers. It has announced a competition offering customers free tickets to the event.
On its website, the brand is providing information about this summer's festivals, including line-up reviews and pictures on its website.
It has also set up sites on social media websites Facebook and MySpace.
The campaign will include in-store activity across flagship Boots stores. It has teamed up with experiential agency Powergirls to demonstrate the products to customers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Content Manager - £50k - Hertfordshire Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bens, Hertfordshire
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4