Batiste Dry Shampoo runs ticket promotion to V Festival
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - Hair care brand Batiste Dry Shampoo is launching a summer campaign to promote its Original, Tropical and Blush variants.
It has teamed up with music event V Festival to promote the range, as the company says the products are ideal for festival goers. It has announced a competition offering customers free tickets to the event.
On its website, the brand is providing information about this summer's festivals, including line-up reviews and pictures on its website.
It has also set up sites on social media websites Facebook and MySpace.
The campaign will include in-store activity across flagship Boots stores. It has teamed up with experiential agency Powergirls to demonstrate the products to customers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad