Batiste Dry Shampoo runs ticket promotion to V Festival
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - Hair care brand Batiste Dry Shampoo is launching a summer campaign to promote its Original, Tropical and Blush variants.
It has teamed up with music event V Festival to promote the range, as the company says the products are ideal for festival goers. It has announced a competition offering customers free tickets to the event.
On its website, the brand is providing information about this summer's festivals, including line-up reviews and pictures on its website.
It has also set up sites on social media websites Facebook and MySpace.
The campaign will include in-store activity across flagship Boots stores. It has teamed up with experiential agency Powergirls to demonstrate the products to customers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Strategist- Freelance createselect Market Rate, London (Greater)
- Client Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote