Batiste Dry Shampoo runs ticket promotion to V Festival
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - Hair care brand Batiste Dry Shampoo is launching a summer campaign to promote its Original, Tropical and Blush variants.
It has teamed up with music event V Festival to promote the range, as the company says the products are ideal for festival goers. It has announced a competition offering customers free tickets to the event.
On its website, the brand is providing information about this summer's festivals, including line-up reviews and pictures on its website.
It has also set up sites on social media websites Facebook and MySpace.
The campaign will include in-store activity across flagship Boots stores. It has teamed up with experiential agency Powergirls to demonstrate the products to customers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show