Batiste Dry Shampoo runs ticket promotion to V Festival
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - Hair care brand Batiste Dry Shampoo is launching a summer campaign to promote its Original, Tropical and Blush variants.
It has teamed up with music event V Festival to promote the range, as the company says the products are ideal for festival goers. It has announced a competition offering customers free tickets to the event.
On its website, the brand is providing information about this summer's festivals, including line-up reviews and pictures on its website.
It has also set up sites on social media websites Facebook and MySpace.
The campaign will include in-store activity across flagship Boots stores. It has teamed up with experiential agency Powergirls to demonstrate the products to customers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Executive Premier Media £18000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment £35,000, Hammersmith and Fulham, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £28,000 - £35,000, Uxbridge, London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role