Johnson & Johnson posts drop in sales
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 04:20PM
LONDON - Johnson & Johnson has announced a 7.4% drop in worldwide sales in the second quarter of 2009.
Worldwide consumer sales fell by 4.5% in the second quarter of 2009, from $4bn to $3.9bn, compared to 2008. The company has added that over the period domestic sales had increased by 0.8% while international sales figures dropped by 8.4%.
In Europe, Q2 sales were down 12% compared to 2008. International sales of skin care, baby care and oral care were all down.
But the company said its Listerine antiseptic month rise and Neutrogena skin care lines had contributed to operational sales growth during the quarter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey