Wayne and Coleen Rooney to star in Wayne's World documentary
By Jacquie Bowser, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 16 July 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Manchester United footballer Wayne Rooney and his wife Coleen are to appear in a Sky 1 documentary about their lives, reportedly called 'Wayne's World'.
According to The Sun, Rooney has agreed to let cameras follow him for a few months, focusing on his life at Manchester United and the birth of his first baby, which is due in October.
Sky 1 has confirmed that it is talks to broadcast the programme.
Rooney, who earlier this week claimed he might have been a priest had he not become a professional footballer, last year starred in a reality TV show dubbed 'Coke Zero Presents: Wayne Rooney's Street Striker'.
The programme, broadcast on Sky 1, was based on a search to find the country's best undiscovered footballer.
Rooney's wife Coleen is also no stranger to TV shows. She presents 'Coleen's Real Women' on ITV2 and has presented an edition of ITV1's 'Tonight With Trevor McDonald'.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show