Wayne and Coleen Rooney to star in Wayne's World documentary
By Jacquie Bowser, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 16 July 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Manchester United footballer Wayne Rooney and his wife Coleen are to appear in a Sky 1 documentary about their lives, reportedly called 'Wayne's World'.
According to The Sun, Rooney has agreed to let cameras follow him for a few months, focusing on his life at Manchester United and the birth of his first baby, which is due in October.
Sky 1 has confirmed that it is talks to broadcast the programme.
Rooney, who earlier this week claimed he might have been a priest had he not become a professional footballer, last year starred in a reality TV show dubbed 'Coke Zero Presents: Wayne Rooney's Street Striker'.
The programme, broadcast on Sky 1, was based on a search to find the country's best undiscovered footballer.
Rooney's wife Coleen is also no stranger to TV shows. She presents 'Coleen's Real Women' on ITV2 and has presented an edition of ITV1's 'Tonight With Trevor McDonald'.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Junior Brand Manager - Whiskas Online Resourcing £34,675 - £41,476 + excellent benefits , Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
- Account Director - 11 Month Maternity Contract Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 pro rata, Cobham
- Customer Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.