Wayne and Coleen Rooney to star in Wayne's World documentary
By Jacquie Bowser, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 16 July 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Manchester United footballer Wayne Rooney and his wife Coleen are to appear in a Sky 1 documentary about their lives, reportedly called 'Wayne's World'.
According to The Sun, Rooney has agreed to let cameras follow him for a few months, focusing on his life at Manchester United and the birth of his first baby, which is due in October.
Sky 1 has confirmed that it is talks to broadcast the programme.
Rooney, who earlier this week claimed he might have been a priest had he not become a professional footballer, last year starred in a reality TV show dubbed 'Coke Zero Presents: Wayne Rooney's Street Striker'.
The programme, broadcast on Sky 1, was based on a search to find the country's best undiscovered footballer.
Rooney's wife Coleen is also no stranger to TV shows. She presents 'Coleen's Real Women' on ITV2 and has presented an edition of ITV1's 'Tonight With Trevor McDonald'.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film