Pharmaceutical giant Bayer calls global ad and media review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 July 2009 09:20AM
LONDON - Bayer AG, the German pharmaceutical and chemical giant, has called a global consolidation review of the advertising and media accounts for its healthcare division.
The company said that it has called the review in a bid to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its creative and media buying operations.
It is not yet clear which companies will participate in the process, but it is thought to involve two of Bayer's global creative agencies, BBDO and JWT, as well as its largest media agencies, which are Initiative in the US and Mindshare in the UK.
All the agencies involved in the review have already held initial meetings with Bayer, but a formal response to the RFP that has been issued is not due until later this summer.
The review is expected to be completed by the end of the third quarter of this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum + car + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands