Pharmaceutical giant Bayer calls global ad and media review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 July 2009 09:20AM
LONDON - Bayer AG, the German pharmaceutical and chemical giant, has called a global consolidation review of the advertising and media accounts for its healthcare division.
The company said that it has called the review in a bid to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its creative and media buying operations.
It is not yet clear which companies will participate in the process, but it is thought to involve two of Bayer's global creative agencies, BBDO and JWT, as well as its largest media agencies, which are Initiative in the US and Mindshare in the UK.
All the agencies involved in the review have already held initial meetings with Bayer, but a formal response to the RFP that has been issued is not due until later this summer.
The review is expected to be completed by the end of the third quarter of this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Manager Stopgap £32000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014