Krispy Kreme launches summer partnership promotion
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 17 July 2009 11:37AM
LONDON - Krispy Kreme donuts has launched a partnership promotion with Madame Tussauds-owner Merlin Entertainment.
The promotion, which was negotiated by Cocktail Marketing, offers consumers two tickets for the price of one at Madame Tussauds or the London Dungeons with the purchase of 12 donuts.
In addition Krispy Kreme is also launching a competition for a family of four to win a break in London. The promotion launches on July 20 and runs until the end of August.
Krispy Kreme channel sales and marketing manager Simon Fisher said: "The partnership provides an opportunity for us to reward our higher spending customers and fits well with our family customers over the summer holiday period."
Blockbuster has teamed up with The Rocket Marketing Group to launch a loyalty card offering a two for one deal to companies to use as either a staff or customer reward.
The card will be dubbed the ‘2 for 1 Movie & Game Rental Card'. Rocket will also be using the 2 for 1 Movie & Game Rental Card as a reward in a number of its loyalty and membership programmes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Handlers with agency experience Source £150.00 - £250.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager & Account Director / Senior Account Director, FREELANCE - great day rates! MODA consult Excellent day rates! Anything from £210 - £270 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Seo Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £20000 per annum, West Midlands
- Creative Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Merseyside