Krispy Kreme launches summer partnership promotion
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 17 July 2009 11:37AM
LONDON - Krispy Kreme donuts has launched a partnership promotion with Madame Tussauds-owner Merlin Entertainment.
The promotion, which was negotiated by Cocktail Marketing, offers consumers two tickets for the price of one at Madame Tussauds or the London Dungeons with the purchase of 12 donuts.
In addition Krispy Kreme is also launching a competition for a family of four to win a break in London. The promotion launches on July 20 and runs until the end of August.
Krispy Kreme channel sales and marketing manager Simon Fisher said: "The partnership provides an opportunity for us to reward our higher spending customers and fits well with our family customers over the summer holiday period."
Blockbuster has teamed up with The Rocket Marketing Group to launch a loyalty card offering a two for one deal to companies to use as either a staff or customer reward.
The card will be dubbed the ‘2 for 1 Movie & Game Rental Card'. Rocket will also be using the 2 for 1 Movie & Game Rental Card as a reward in a number of its loyalty and membership programmes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%