Krispy Kreme launches summer partnership promotion
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 17 July 2009 11:37AM
LONDON - Krispy Kreme donuts has launched a partnership promotion with Madame Tussauds-owner Merlin Entertainment.
The promotion, which was negotiated by Cocktail Marketing, offers consumers two tickets for the price of one at Madame Tussauds or the London Dungeons with the purchase of 12 donuts.
In addition Krispy Kreme is also launching a competition for a family of four to win a break in London. The promotion launches on July 20 and runs until the end of August.
Krispy Kreme channel sales and marketing manager Simon Fisher said: "The partnership provides an opportunity for us to reward our higher spending customers and fits well with our family customers over the summer holiday period."
Blockbuster has teamed up with The Rocket Marketing Group to launch a loyalty card offering a two for one deal to companies to use as either a staff or customer reward.
The card will be dubbed the ‘2 for 1 Movie & Game Rental Card'. Rocket will also be using the 2 for 1 Movie & Game Rental Card as a reward in a number of its loyalty and membership programmes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire