In association with
DEFRA 'muck in4life' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 July 2009 04:12PM
M&C's latest campaign for the Department for Environment, Food and Rural affairs attempts to promote conservation volunteering as the perfect antidote for summer holiday boredom.
Aimed at parents and children, the campaign borrows branding from the agency's successful 'change4life' campaign for the Department for Health.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Search Executive SYLEX Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Specialist Ninesharp £115 - £130 per day, Leeds
- Digital Designer (UX, Mobile, UI, Music Industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager £35-40k Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'