In association with
DEFRA 'muck in4life' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 July 2009 04:12PM
M&C's latest campaign for the Department for Environment, Food and Rural affairs attempts to promote conservation volunteering as the perfect antidote for summer holiday boredom.
Aimed at parents and children, the campaign borrows branding from the agency's successful 'change4life' campaign for the Department for Health.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England