In association with
DEFRA 'muck in4life' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 July 2009 04:12PM
M&C's latest campaign for the Department for Environment, Food and Rural affairs attempts to promote conservation volunteering as the perfect antidote for summer holiday boredom.
Aimed at parents and children, the campaign borrows branding from the agency's successful 'change4life' campaign for the Department for Health.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London