In association with
DEFRA 'muck in4life' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 July 2009 04:12PM
M&C's latest campaign for the Department for Environment, Food and Rural affairs attempts to promote conservation volunteering as the perfect antidote for summer holiday boredom.
Aimed at parents and children, the campaign borrows branding from the agency's successful 'change4life' campaign for the Department for Health.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London