COI calls creative pitch for underage drinking account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 04:40PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has called a pitch to find a creative agency to develop a campaign promoting its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Wieden & Kennedy, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, VCCP and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy will pitch for the business through COI.
The campaign aims to influence the attitudes and behaviour of children, young people and their parents and carers towards alcohol.
The DCSF called a communications planning pitch for the business earlier this month, with Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest pitching for the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show