COI calls creative pitch for underage drinking account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 04:40PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has called a pitch to find a creative agency to develop a campaign promoting its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Wieden & Kennedy, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, VCCP and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy will pitch for the business through COI.
The campaign aims to influence the attitudes and behaviour of children, young people and their parents and carers towards alcohol.
The DCSF called a communications planning pitch for the business earlier this month, with Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest pitching for the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sales Director- programmatic & data solutions Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London