COI calls creative pitch for underage drinking account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 04:40PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has called a pitch to find a creative agency to develop a campaign promoting its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Wieden & Kennedy, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, VCCP and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy will pitch for the business through COI.
The campaign aims to influence the attitudes and behaviour of children, young people and their parents and carers towards alcohol.
The DCSF called a communications planning pitch for the business earlier this month, with Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest pitching for the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Mobile - top agency - to £70k Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + + agency bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing & Business Development Manager, £38k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Designer Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Vodafone to create play from tweets
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win