COI calls creative pitch for underage drinking account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 04:40PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has called a pitch to find a creative agency to develop a campaign promoting its Youth Alcohol Action Plan.
Wieden & Kennedy, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, VCCP and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy will pitch for the business through COI.
The campaign aims to influence the attitudes and behaviour of children, young people and their parents and carers towards alcohol.
The DCSF called a communications planning pitch for the business earlier this month, with Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest pitching for the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44