Orange targets students with mobile ad offers
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 July 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - Orange is set to offer students promotions including tickets and make-up in exchange for receiving ads on their mobiles.
The promotion signals a move towards a highly targeted mobile marketing strategy for the mobile network.
Free calls may also be part of the deal, as well as free music through a partnership with mobile network Blyk, according to newspaper reports.
Blyk has offered 16-to-24-year-olds £15 of free credit per month in return for receiving ads, a marketing idea that Orange hopes to develop and expand on.
The deal is expected to be announced within days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Inhouse EMEA Marketing Director - Technology Media Recruitment £100k+, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Project Manager ADLIB £24000 - £30000 per annum, Swindon
- POWERPOINT OPERATOR 35K LONDON Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Sub Editor and Translator (German speaking) Major Players £25000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran