Orange targets students with mobile ad offers
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 July 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - Orange is set to offer students promotions including tickets and make-up in exchange for receiving ads on their mobiles.
The promotion signals a move towards a highly targeted mobile marketing strategy for the mobile network.
Free calls may also be part of the deal, as well as free music through a partnership with mobile network Blyk, according to newspaper reports.
Blyk has offered 16-to-24-year-olds £15 of free credit per month in return for receiving ads, a marketing idea that Orange hopes to develop and expand on.
The deal is expected to be announced within days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- International Media Ad Marketing Manager Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £27,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Events Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Ashby-De-La-Zouch
- Account Manager - Full Service Marketing Agency ADLIB £24k - c.£28k, Bristol Avon