Orange targets students with mobile ad offers
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 July 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - Orange is set to offer students promotions including tickets and make-up in exchange for receiving ads on their mobiles.
The promotion signals a move towards a highly targeted mobile marketing strategy for the mobile network.
Free calls may also be part of the deal, as well as free music through a partnership with mobile network Blyk, according to newspaper reports.
Blyk has offered 16-to-24-year-olds £15 of free credit per month in return for receiving ads, a marketing idea that Orange hopes to develop and expand on.
The deal is expected to be announced within days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts