Greggs to open petrol station forecourt chain
LONDON - Bakery chain Greggs is to open a series of stores on petrol forecourts, as it looks to extend its presence away from the high street.
Greggs has signed a deal with Euro Garages, which owns 76 forecourts across the UK. The first Greggs forecourt store will open at a newly-developed site in Bury. Greggs has previously opened stores in industrial estates and retail parks.
In April, Greggs launched an above-the-line campaign focusing on quality. The ads, featuring comedian Paddy McGuinness and his pet dog Scamp, were created by Propaganda.
Earlier this year, the brand trialed a new upmarket store format selling higher-quality products and including perch seating for customers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Group Head - £60 - £70K plus comms (Mobile) Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + comms and benefits, London
- Digital Direct Response Account Executive - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £28,000 + benefits, London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Advertising Agency - London Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health etc, London