BT splits digital between AMV BBDO and OgilvyOne
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 July 2009 08:40AM
LONDON - BT has ended its relationship with Agency.com by splitting its digital account between Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and OgilvyOne.
The telecommunications company has awarded the digital account for its consumer division to AMV, and the digital account for its business division to OgilvyOne, after a series of pitches that also involved the BT roster agencies LBi, Saint and Agency.com.
AMV already handles all of BT's above-the-line advertising, and is responsible for the current long-running "BT family" campaign, which follows the relationship of the fictional couple Adam and Jane.
The agency will now work on integrating the consumer TV ads into a variety of digital campaigns.
OgilvyOne has worked with BT on its direct marketing activity since 2001, and also handles the majority of its eCRM work.
The agency has created a number of award-winning pieces of work for the brand, including a "while you were away" campaign that won bronze at the DMA Awards last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers