BT splits digital between AMV BBDO and OgilvyOne
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 July 2009 08:40AM
LONDON - BT has ended its relationship with Agency.com by splitting its digital account between Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and OgilvyOne.
The telecommunications company has awarded the digital account for its consumer division to AMV, and the digital account for its business division to OgilvyOne, after a series of pitches that also involved the BT roster agencies LBi, Saint and Agency.com.
AMV already handles all of BT's above-the-line advertising, and is responsible for the current long-running "BT family" campaign, which follows the relationship of the fictional couple Adam and Jane.
The agency will now work on integrating the consumer TV ads into a variety of digital campaigns.
OgilvyOne has worked with BT on its direct marketing activity since 2001, and also handles the majority of its eCRM work.
The agency has created a number of award-winning pieces of work for the brand, including a "while you were away" campaign that won bronze at the DMA Awards last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Events Coordinator Brand Recruitment £18000 per annum + benefits, Watford
- PR Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum, Lowestoft
- Creative Recruitment Consultant (Freelance Specialist) Â– Blue Skies Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Commision Scheme & Benefits , Richmond upon Thames