Nintendo hit by declining Wii sales
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 31 July 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - Nintendo, the video gaming company, has announced that it expects annual profits to fall for the first time in four years, as sales of its Wii console decline.
In the three months to the end of June, sales of the Wii console dropped by 57% compared with the same period last year. During the period there have also been fewer big-game releases.
In the same quarter, Nintendo's operating profit has decreased by 61%, with total revenue falling by 40%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands