Citroen celebrates 90th anniversary with TV ad
LONDON - French car manufacturer Citroën is launching a TV campaign to mark its 90th anniversary.
The marque, which launched a new visual identity earlier this year, will attempt to focus on its design and innovation heritage, tying in with Citroën's new strapline ‘Créative Technologie'.
The TV ad, by Euro RSCG Paris, shows an array of models that Citroen has launched since the company was created in 1919, finishing with the new C3 Picasso. The campaign breaks tomorrow (1 August).
‘Our 90th Anniversary celebrations provide us with an opportunity to communicate on one of our major brand assets - our heritage,' said Citroën UK managing director, Gary Savage.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne