Citroen celebrates 90th anniversary with TV ad
LONDON - French car manufacturer Citroën is launching a TV campaign to mark its 90th anniversary.
The marque, which launched a new visual identity earlier this year, will attempt to focus on its design and innovation heritage, tying in with Citroën's new strapline ‘Créative Technologie'.
The TV ad, by Euro RSCG Paris, shows an array of models that Citroen has launched since the company was created in 1919, finishing with the new C3 Picasso. The campaign breaks tomorrow (1 August).
‘Our 90th Anniversary celebrations provide us with an opportunity to communicate on one of our major brand assets - our heritage,' said Citroën UK managing director, Gary Savage.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Executive - B2B, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- Front-End/Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £32K, London
- Head of Strategy - Leading Digital/Social Media Agency Reuben Sinclair £90000 - £120000 per annum + Flexi-hours, Private Healthcare, London
- German Speaking Marketing Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £58000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Wimbledon
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies