Citroen celebrates 90th anniversary with TV ad
LONDON - French car manufacturer Citroën is launching a TV campaign to mark its 90th anniversary.
The marque, which launched a new visual identity earlier this year, will attempt to focus on its design and innovation heritage, tying in with Citroën's new strapline ‘Créative Technologie'.
The TV ad, by Euro RSCG Paris, shows an array of models that Citroen has launched since the company was created in 1919, finishing with the new C3 Picasso. The campaign breaks tomorrow (1 August).
‘Our 90th Anniversary celebrations provide us with an opportunity to communicate on one of our major brand assets - our heritage,' said Citroën UK managing director, Gary Savage.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Lead London Bullion Market Association Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits based on experience., London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer (6 Months FTC ) become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Conceptual Creative become £45K-£50K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer become £20K-£25K, London (Central), London (Greater)