Citroen celebrates 90th anniversary with TV ad
LONDON - French car manufacturer Citroën is launching a TV campaign to mark its 90th anniversary.
The marque, which launched a new visual identity earlier this year, will attempt to focus on its design and innovation heritage, tying in with Citroën's new strapline ‘Créative Technologie'.
The TV ad, by Euro RSCG Paris, shows an array of models that Citroen has launched since the company was created in 1919, finishing with the new C3 Picasso. The campaign breaks tomorrow (1 August).
‘Our 90th Anniversary celebrations provide us with an opportunity to communicate on one of our major brand assets - our heritage,' said Citroën UK managing director, Gary Savage.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Insight Executive - Client Side Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief