Citroen celebrates 90th anniversary with TV ad
LONDON - French car manufacturer Citroën is launching a TV campaign to mark its 90th anniversary.
The marque, which launched a new visual identity earlier this year, will attempt to focus on its design and innovation heritage, tying in with Citroën's new strapline ‘Créative Technologie'.
The TV ad, by Euro RSCG Paris, shows an array of models that Citroen has launched since the company was created in 1919, finishing with the new C3 Picasso. The campaign breaks tomorrow (1 August).
‘Our 90th Anniversary celebrations provide us with an opportunity to communicate on one of our major brand assets - our heritage,' said Citroën UK managing director, Gary Savage.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Passenger Communications Officer Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Account Executives Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive with great bens, Stockport
- Marketing Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £28,000- £31,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing Executive (utilities) ADLIB £22000 - £27000 per annum, Stroud
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy