Premier Foods gains market share
By Becky Wilkerson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 09:39AM
LONDON - Premier Foods has boosted its focus on innovation and increased its brands' market share.
Despite the group reporting a loss of £35.9m in the first half of the year, the company’s brands gained a 1.6% share of the market in the year to June. Hovis’ market share rose to 26.3% from 22.7% last year.
The food company has introduced more than 12 fresh products or extensions since the beginning of the year including Branston Mayonnaise and Sharwoods sweet chilli microwavable noodles.
Total sales were up 3.5% to £1.2bn, mostly due to price increases.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire