Premier Foods gains market share
By Becky Wilkerson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 09:39AM
LONDON - Premier Foods has boosted its focus on innovation and increased its brands' market share.
Despite the group reporting a loss of £35.9m in the first half of the year, the company’s brands gained a 1.6% share of the market in the year to June. Hovis’ market share rose to 26.3% from 22.7% last year.
The food company has introduced more than 12 fresh products or extensions since the beginning of the year including Branston Mayonnaise and Sharwoods sweet chilli microwavable noodles.
Total sales were up 3.5% to £1.2bn, mostly due to price increases.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester