Manning Gottlieb OMD wins underage drinking brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 03:00PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has handed Manning Gottlieb OMD a brief to develop a campaign strategy to promote its Youth Alcohol Action Plan
The agency won the business following a pitch against Starcom Mediavest and Naked, in a process handled by the COI.
The upcoming campaign will look to influence the attitudes of young people and their parents when it comes to the issue of alcohol.
The work is part of a broader strategy that aims to cut young people’s alcohol misuse through a mix of education and information.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive / Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager, International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas