Manning Gottlieb OMD wins underage drinking brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 03:00PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has handed Manning Gottlieb OMD a brief to develop a campaign strategy to promote its Youth Alcohol Action Plan
The agency won the business following a pitch against Starcom Mediavest and Naked, in a process handled by the COI.
The upcoming campaign will look to influence the attitudes of young people and their parents when it comes to the issue of alcohol.
The work is part of a broader strategy that aims to cut young people’s alcohol misuse through a mix of education and information.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Brentwood - £30K - £40K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Brentwood
- Freelance Web Developer Major Players £200 - £350 per day, City of London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014