Manning Gottlieb OMD wins underage drinking brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 03:00PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has handed Manning Gottlieb OMD a brief to develop a campaign strategy to promote its Youth Alcohol Action Plan
The agency won the business following a pitch against Starcom Mediavest and Naked, in a process handled by the COI.
The upcoming campaign will look to influence the attitudes of young people and their parents when it comes to the issue of alcohol.
The work is part of a broader strategy that aims to cut young people’s alcohol misuse through a mix of education and information.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Graphic Designer Guru Careers £20 - 30k (DOE), Based in West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%