Manning Gottlieb OMD wins underage drinking brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 03:00PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has handed Manning Gottlieb OMD a brief to develop a campaign strategy to promote its Youth Alcohol Action Plan
The agency won the business following a pitch against Starcom Mediavest and Naked, in a process handled by the COI.
The upcoming campaign will look to influence the attitudes of young people and their parents when it comes to the issue of alcohol.
The work is part of a broader strategy that aims to cut young people’s alcohol misuse through a mix of education and information.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3