Manning Gottlieb OMD wins underage drinking brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 03:00PM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families has handed Manning Gottlieb OMD a brief to develop a campaign strategy to promote its Youth Alcohol Action Plan
The agency won the business following a pitch against Starcom Mediavest and Naked, in a process handled by the COI.
The upcoming campaign will look to influence the attitudes of young people and their parents when it comes to the issue of alcohol.
The work is part of a broader strategy that aims to cut young people’s alcohol misuse through a mix of education and information.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'