In association with
Nike 'hyperize' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 07 August 2009 10:53AM
Nike is supporting its music video ad featuring NBA players with a print campaign created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland.
The ads feature stars of the basketball league performing some of their best moves, in a bid to promote NIke and its association with Footlocker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Editor / Editorial Assistant Guru Careers £16 - 20k, London (SE1)
- Senior Account Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London