In association with
Nike 'hyperize' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 07 August 2009 10:53AM
Nike is supporting its music video ad featuring NBA players with a print campaign created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland.
The ads feature stars of the basketball league performing some of their best moves, in a bid to promote NIke and its association with Footlocker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director 2x Corporate Branding w a twist! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive The Great & The Good £24000 - £26000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Digital Officer Comic Relief £28,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Production Manager - Packaging Aspire £250 - £350 per day, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool