In association with
Nike 'hyperize' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 07 August 2009 10:53AM
Nike is supporting its music video ad featuring NBA players with a print campaign created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland.
The ads feature stars of the basketball league performing some of their best moves, in a bid to promote NIke and its association with Footlocker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media