The Week: Sony calls review of £50m pan-European ad account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 12:00AM
Sony Europe has called a review of its £50 million pan-European ad account.
Fallon, which has handled the account for the past six years, will repitch for the business.
The agency has produced a number of acclaimed ad campaigns, including the "balls" spot for Sony Bravia, since it was appointed to the business after a shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty in November 2002.
The AAR is drawing up a shortlist of agencies to pitch for the account, which includes all of Sony's consumer electronics brands such as the Bravia TV and the Walkman and Handycam products.
Sony is seeking an agency that can provide a "media-neutral brand strategy" to enable the company to exploit all media channels. A decision is expected before Christmas.
Media planning and buying on the business, which is handled by OMD Europe, is unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Technical Digital Channel Manager | Retail | £55k Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Digital Marketing Manager - TV GoodEgg Digital £35k + bonus and great benefits, Chiswick
- Mobile Account Manager - Native Apps + Data Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London