The Week: Sony calls review of £50m pan-European ad account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 12:00AM
Sony Europe has called a review of its £50 million pan-European ad account.
Fallon, which has handled the account for the past six years, will repitch for the business.
The agency has produced a number of acclaimed ad campaigns, including the "balls" spot for Sony Bravia, since it was appointed to the business after a shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty in November 2002.
The AAR is drawing up a shortlist of agencies to pitch for the account, which includes all of Sony's consumer electronics brands such as the Bravia TV and the Walkman and Handycam products.
Sony is seeking an agency that can provide a "media-neutral brand strategy" to enable the company to exploit all media channels. A decision is expected before Christmas.
Media planning and buying on the business, which is handled by OMD Europe, is unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London