Kimberly-Clark promotes top UK marketer Troy Warfield to European role
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - Kimberly-Clark has promoted its top UK marketer, Troy Warfield, to the new position of vice-president, family care, for Europe.
Warfield was previously the company's vice-president for the UK & Ireland. He oversaw a £60m annual marketing budget and brands including toilet-paper range Andrex, Kleenex tissues and Huggies babycare products.
Warfield is now responsible for strategy, insight, communication and innovation across Kimberly-Clark's European Family Care business. He continues to be based in the UK.
The Family Care division's portfolio includes a range of products in the bath, facial and kitchen-paper categories. Warfield takes up his role with immediate effect and reports to Giles Turrell, president of consumer for Europe.
Warfield's replacement will be announced shortly.
Warfield joined Kimberly-Clark in 2006 after spending 18 years at Unilever, where he held various sales and marketing positions.
While at Kimberly-Clark, he has launched products including Andrex Long Roll, Kleenex Mansize and Huggies Natural Fit, and has driven partnerships with the major supermarkets.
Earlier this year, Warfield was ranked 16th in Marketing's Power 100 2009 listing of the industry's most influential practitioners.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks
- Digital Client Manager - Pitches & Proposals ADLIB £28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, pension etc, Bristol
- Digital Designer Required | Remote Contract | 3 Month Rolling Salt £300 - £400 per day, London