Kimberly-Clark promotes top UK marketer Troy Warfield to European role
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - Kimberly-Clark has promoted its top UK marketer, Troy Warfield, to the new position of vice-president, family care, for Europe.
Warfield was previously the company's vice-president for the UK & Ireland. He oversaw a £60m annual marketing budget and brands including toilet-paper range Andrex, Kleenex tissues and Huggies babycare products.
Warfield is now responsible for strategy, insight, communication and innovation across Kimberly-Clark's European Family Care business. He continues to be based in the UK.
The Family Care division's portfolio includes a range of products in the bath, facial and kitchen-paper categories. Warfield takes up his role with immediate effect and reports to Giles Turrell, president of consumer for Europe.
Warfield's replacement will be announced shortly.
Warfield joined Kimberly-Clark in 2006 after spending 18 years at Unilever, where he held various sales and marketing positions.
While at Kimberly-Clark, he has launched products including Andrex Long Roll, Kleenex Mansize and Huggies Natural Fit, and has driven partnerships with the major supermarkets.
Earlier this year, Warfield was ranked 16th in Marketing's Power 100 2009 listing of the industry's most influential practitioners.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- CALLING ALL DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGERS Red Sofa London £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, West London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood