MediaCom scoops Northern Foods' £5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Northern Foods has awarded its £5 million media planning and buying business to WPP-owned MediaCom after a pitch.
MediaCom won the business following a pitch against the incumbent on the account, Publicis-owned Equinox, and undisclosed agencies.
Equinox had worked on Northern Foods business since 1998.
The account includes Northern Foods brands Fox's Biscuits, Goodfellas Pizzas and Dalepak Foods.
Northern Foods recently consolidated its advertising business into Mother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- CALLING ALL DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGERS Red Sofa London £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, West London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood