MediaCom scoops Northern Foods' £5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Northern Foods has awarded its £5 million media planning and buying business to WPP-owned MediaCom after a pitch.
MediaCom won the business following a pitch against the incumbent on the account, Publicis-owned Equinox, and undisclosed agencies.
Equinox had worked on Northern Foods business since 1998.
The account includes Northern Foods brands Fox's Biscuits, Goodfellas Pizzas and Dalepak Foods.
Northern Foods recently consolidated its advertising business into Mother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager (Digital) - Dutch Speaking - Fashion Phenomenon Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, London (East), London (Greater)
- eCommerce Trading Manager - Fast Growing Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Up to £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Paddy Power's Pistorius ad most-complained about in 2014
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign