MediaCom scoops Northern Foods' £5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Northern Foods has awarded its £5 million media planning and buying business to WPP-owned MediaCom after a pitch.
MediaCom won the business following a pitch against the incumbent on the account, Publicis-owned Equinox, and undisclosed agencies.
Equinox had worked on Northern Foods business since 1998.
The account includes Northern Foods brands Fox's Biscuits, Goodfellas Pizzas and Dalepak Foods.
Northern Foods recently consolidated its advertising business into Mother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London