New bakery products help drive Greggs' growth
By Jeremy Lee, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 August 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - Greggs is accelerating its programme of new shop openings and launching a national TV campaign later this year after reporting a 7.3% rise in first-half pre-tax profits.
The company attributed the growth to the recession and said while the chain's best-selling products continued to underpin performance with 2m sausage rolls sold every week, sales of new products had trebled year on year.
Greggs now plans to open 40 shops in the second half of the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London