New bakery products help drive Greggs' growth
By Jeremy Lee, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 August 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - Greggs is accelerating its programme of new shop openings and launching a national TV campaign later this year after reporting a 7.3% rise in first-half pre-tax profits.
The company attributed the growth to the recession and said while the chain's best-selling products continued to underpin performance with 2m sausage rolls sold every week, sales of new products had trebled year on year.
Greggs now plans to open 40 shops in the second half of the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London