Chelsea FC relaunches Bridge Kids site
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 August 2009 09:47AM
LONDON - Chelsea FC has re-launched its new kids' website, Bridge Kids, with new community areas and virtual sticker books.
Developed by John Brown, Bridge Kids supports the Bridge Kids magazine, published by John Brown since August 2008, to target junior supporters of the team.
The new-look site has ‘virtual sticker books' that get kids returning time and again to add to, review and complete their collection online; video soccer skills tutorials from the club's own playing and coaching staff; community areas; and fitness and nutritional tips and courses to make sure the next generation of footballers and fans alike are fit, active and healthy.
The site is free to access but requires parental approval and registration.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers