Chelsea FC relaunches Bridge Kids site
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 August 2009 09:47AM
LONDON - Chelsea FC has re-launched its new kids' website, Bridge Kids, with new community areas and virtual sticker books.
Developed by John Brown, Bridge Kids supports the Bridge Kids magazine, published by John Brown since August 2008, to target junior supporters of the team.
The new-look site has ‘virtual sticker books' that get kids returning time and again to add to, review and complete their collection online; video soccer skills tutorials from the club's own playing and coaching staff; community areas; and fitness and nutritional tips and courses to make sure the next generation of footballers and fans alike are fit, active and healthy.
The site is free to access but requires parental approval and registration.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films