Chelsea FC relaunches Bridge Kids site
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 August 2009 09:47AM
LONDON - Chelsea FC has re-launched its new kids' website, Bridge Kids, with new community areas and virtual sticker books.
Developed by John Brown, Bridge Kids supports the Bridge Kids magazine, published by John Brown since August 2008, to target junior supporters of the team.
The new-look site has ‘virtual sticker books' that get kids returning time and again to add to, review and complete their collection online; video soccer skills tutorials from the club's own playing and coaching staff; community areas; and fitness and nutritional tips and courses to make sure the next generation of footballers and fans alike are fit, active and healthy.
The site is free to access but requires parental approval and registration.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Media Planner - Exciting Mix of Clients Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- PPC Account Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- Biddable Media Executive SAVVY Media Ltd £22-28k, London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood