Chelsea FC relaunches Bridge Kids site
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 August 2009 09:47AM
LONDON - Chelsea FC has re-launched its new kids' website, Bridge Kids, with new community areas and virtual sticker books.
Developed by John Brown, Bridge Kids supports the Bridge Kids magazine, published by John Brown since August 2008, to target junior supporters of the team.
The new-look site has ‘virtual sticker books' that get kids returning time and again to add to, review and complete their collection online; video soccer skills tutorials from the club's own playing and coaching staff; community areas; and fitness and nutritional tips and courses to make sure the next generation of footballers and fans alike are fit, active and healthy.
The site is free to access but requires parental approval and registration.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Social Media Manager, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £44,000, Bromley
- SAE / JAM - Consumer Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media