Underage drinking pitch down to final two agencies
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 August 2009 01:50PM
LONDON - The pitch for a government campaign to tackle underage drinking is down to two agencies, COI announced today.
Wieden & Kennedy and VCCP will compete at the second and final stage of the process.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy failed to make it to the final stage after an initial pitch was held.
The Department for Children, Schools and Families campaign will aim to influence the attitudes and behaviour of children, young people and their parents and carers.
It will complement existing Department of Health and Home Office campaigns.
The DCSF called a communications planning pitch for the business last month, with Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest pitching for the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)