Underage drinking pitch down to final two agencies
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 August 2009 01:50PM
LONDON - The pitch for a government campaign to tackle underage drinking is down to two agencies, COI announced today.
Wieden & Kennedy and VCCP will compete at the second and final stage of the process.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy failed to make it to the final stage after an initial pitch was held.
The Department for Children, Schools and Families campaign will aim to influence the attitudes and behaviour of children, young people and their parents and carers.
It will complement existing Department of Health and Home Office campaigns.
The DCSF called a communications planning pitch for the business last month, with Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest pitching for the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Middleweight to Senior Designer AF Selection £23,000 - £25,000, Nottinghamshire
- Midweight Designer / Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure