Underage drinking pitch down to final two agencies
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 August 2009 01:50PM
LONDON - The pitch for a government campaign to tackle underage drinking is down to two agencies, COI announced today.
Wieden & Kennedy and VCCP will compete at the second and final stage of the process.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy failed to make it to the final stage after an initial pitch was held.
The Department for Children, Schools and Families campaign will aim to influence the attitudes and behaviour of children, young people and their parents and carers.
It will complement existing Department of Health and Home Office campaigns.
The DCSF called a communications planning pitch for the business last month, with Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest pitching for the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 3D DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot