Underage drinking pitch down to final two agencies
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 August 2009 01:50PM
LONDON - The pitch for a government campaign to tackle underage drinking is down to two agencies, COI announced today.
Wieden & Kennedy and VCCP will compete at the second and final stage of the process.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy failed to make it to the final stage after an initial pitch was held.
The Department for Children, Schools and Families campaign will aim to influence the attitudes and behaviour of children, young people and their parents and carers.
It will complement existing Department of Health and Home Office campaigns.
The DCSF called a communications planning pitch for the business last month, with Manning Gottlieb OMD, Naked Communications and Starcom MediaVest pitching for the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)