In association with
Samsung 'own the angles' by The Viral Factory
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 August 2009 09:59AM
The Viral Factory has created a viral targeting the social networking generation who tend to take a lot of 'self-shot' photos.
Drawing on the interenet meme 'beware the angles', the YouTube page interlinks six different films, each of which shows how a grotesque character such as a vampire or zombie can create a flattering self shot by making the most of camera angles.
The films have been created to promote the release of the Samsung ST550 digital camera, which features a screen on the front as well as the back of the camera, the
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure