Litvak moves from O2 to Samsung
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 10 August 2009 04:12PM
LONDON - Helen Litvak has been appointed head of marketing for Samsung Mobile.
Formerly head of acquisition at O2, Litvak is responsible for overseeing marketing, content and training departments within the mobile division.
Before joining O2, Litvak was general manager for customer marketing at Virgin Holidays, and had roles at Telewest and the RAC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £34000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Retail Marketing Executive - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits,
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £23K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show