Litvak moves from O2 to Samsung
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 10 August 2009 04:12PM
LONDON - Helen Litvak has been appointed head of marketing for Samsung Mobile.
Formerly head of acquisition at O2, Litvak is responsible for overseeing marketing, content and training departments within the mobile division.
Before joining O2, Litvak was general manager for customer marketing at Virgin Holidays, and had roles at Telewest and the RAC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Retail Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £80,000 - £90,000 plus car and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £32000 per annum, Greater London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review