Litvak moves from O2 to Samsung
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 10 August 2009 04:12PM
LONDON - Helen Litvak has been appointed head of marketing for Samsung Mobile.
Formerly head of acquisition at O2, Litvak is responsible for overseeing marketing, content and training departments within the mobile division.
Before joining O2, Litvak was general manager for customer marketing at Virgin Holidays, and had roles at Telewest and the RAC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Team of Hands On Design Managers Required | 6 Month contract Salt £250 - £300 per day, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)