Litvak moves from O2 to Samsung
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 10 August 2009 04:12PM
LONDON - Helen Litvak has been appointed head of marketing for Samsung Mobile.
Formerly head of acquisition at O2, Litvak is responsible for overseeing marketing, content and training departments within the mobile division.
Before joining O2, Litvak was general manager for customer marketing at Virgin Holidays, and had roles at Telewest and the RAC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester